Balmy [bah-mee] (adjective)
- Mild & Refreshing; soft; soothing: balmy weather.
- Having the qualities of balm; aromatic; fragrant: balmy leaves.
- Producing balm: balmy plants; a balmy shrub.
- Informal. Crazy; foolish; eccentric.
Soul Mate or Soul-Mate [sōl ˌmāt] (noun)
- A person with whom one has a strong affinity, shared values & tastes, and often a romantic bond: I am deeply connected with my soul mate; I attracted with my beautiful views on life.
Xenial [-nēəl, -nyəl] (adjective)
- of, relating to, or constituting hospitality or relations between host and guest and especially among the ancient Greeks between persons of different cities.